Midwest Safety Training Specialists, Wisconsin
Compliance Regulatory Services Inc., CRS located in Wisconsin currently offers Training Programs for Wisconsin propane businesses and surrounding Midwestern states (Illinois, Michigan, Minnesota, Ohio, Kentucky, Iowa). Certified Employee Training Programs (CETP) which provides these unmatched PERC Training Guidelines (Propane Education Research Council). CRS Wisconsin is also certified in Natural Gas Training, serving several Wisconsin companies with a Natural Gas Training Program that meets federal and state regulations.
- Training basic principles and practices.
- Operating a bobtail.
- Tank trailer or tractor delivery to relocate ASME tanks.
- RIN Requalification Certification.
- HM 232 Security Plan Development training.
- Cyliner filling training.
- Fire safety analysis
- Operating a bobtail or cylinder delivery vehicle to deliver propane tanks.
- Plant operations and basic plant safety certifications.
- Performing railcar product transfers.
- Preparing and installing vapor distribution system components.
Inquire about File Management Services that CRS offers. Catering to the propane industry, CRS of Wisconsin will conduct a comprehensive inital audit and set your propane company up with a reporting system that will keep your organization within compliance regulations. Learn more about this Centralized Electronic File Administration here.
CRS Wisconsin offers Compliance and Regulatory Seminars which include audio visual aid, classroom demonstrations, group discussions, lectures and activities. CRS instructors are very knowledgeable about each subject training students while providing useful information and training tips. These CETP training programs are very informative and will help in course relation on the job.
CRS Compliance Regulatory Training Services. 715-267-3142. Email email@example.com