This is a MSHA Part 46 required annual refresher training course required for any drivers that enter into a surface mine, gravel pit. Including the following drivers; fuel delivery, dump truck drivers, tire repair, equipment repair, miner, etc.
What actions is MSHA taking?
- MSHA is abiding by the President’s Coronavirus Guidelines for America, which are based on the CDC Interim Guidance for Risk Assessment and Public Health Management of Persons with Potential Coronavirus Disease 2019.
The Mine Safety and Health Administration will work with mine operators when it comes to the following recertifications:
- Annual refresher training certification (30 CFR Part 46)
- Surface and underground annual refresher training certification (30 CFR Part 48)
- Certified person; sampling (30 CFR §§ 70/71/90.202)
- Certified person; maintenance and calibration (30 CFR §§ 70/71/90.203)
MSHA 8 Hour Annual Refresher Training
Registration starts at: 7:00 am
Most classes start at: 7:30am – 4:00pm
If you have a group of 20+ people, please contact us to schedule a MSHA class or put your name on the waiting list.
**Cost for 2023 training is $70.00 per person (includes lunch)**
- Tuesday January 3rd 2100 S Maple Ave, American Legion, Marshfield, WI
- Wednesday January 4th 104 W Columbia St, Fill Inn Station Chippewa Falls, WI
- Friday January 13th 401 S 1st Street, Mosaic Technologies, Cameron, WI
- Tuesday January 17th, 5696 HWY 66, Jordan Bar & Grill, Stevens Point, WI
- Wednesday January 25th 203 N 1st Street, Abbotsford City Hall, Abbotsford, WI
Please contact us direct for onsite business training costs and details. Please RSVP with the number of people that will be attending no later than 10 days before the MSHA training class you signed up for. Please let your fellow truck drivers know to attend this 8 Hour Annual MSHA Refresher Training Required for any drivers that enter into a surface mine, (gravel-pit). This also includes the following drivers: fuel delivery, dump truck, tire repair, equipment repair, miner, etc.
Inquire about our Onsite Company MSHA Classes also offered where we can bring the training to you and your staff.