Compliance Regulatory Services Inc. / CRS of Wisconsin offers programs to create a drug-free environment in addition to several other training programs; CEPT, OSHA Training, MSHA Mine Safety Training and other safety programs that save customers money each year.
CRS of Wisconsin training expertise offered; Alcohol and Drug Testing Programs , Wisconsin DOT Audit Programs, MSHA, OSHA Training, and Infotrac Services are just a few of our specialties.
Did you know that 38-50% of all workers’ comp claims are related to alcohol or drug abuse in the workplace? National Council on Compensation Insurance.
Drug and Alcohol Programs:
- Provide written policy
- Supervisor training
- Employee training
- Onsite drug collection services
- Onsite alcohol testing services
- Consortia programs
Written OSHA Programs:
- Hazard communication
- Hearing conservation
- Respiratory protection
- Lockout and tagout program
- Hazard assessment
- Confined space
- Designed to help Wisconsin companies of all types comply with the Wisconsin Department of Transportation.
- Programs have saved clients thousands of dollars over their inhouse systems.
- Offering a 24 hour emergency response telephone number you can call.
- Operational at all times and monitored.
- Department of Transportation requires emergency response numbers on all shipping papers of hazardous materials.
MSHA Training includes customized, customized, one on one on-site training with companies. CRS offers an MSHA training program that will meets individual training needs and training goals.
- New Mine Training Program. New employees must receive 24 hours of specified training.
- 8 Hour Annual Certification Onsite Professional MSHA Training.
- Confined Space Training. Learn to identify a confined space, including hazzard assessment which identifies existing or potential hazards in confined space area. Develop hazard control safe work practices and monitor work place conditions. Atmospheric testing, safety equipment, ventilation and 30CFR regulations.
- Federally mandated program includes First Aid, DOT, Lock Out Tag Out, Respiratory Protection, Hazard communication and Hearing conservation training programs.
- On-site alcohol and drug testing services and learn more about Wisconsin Department of Transportation Audit assistance.
Contact CRS Wisconsin today to incorporate a safety training program that will increase efficiency and prevent hazards within the workplace.
Phone: 715-267-3142. Email firstname.lastname@example.org