This is a MSHA Part 46 required annual refresher training course required for any drivers that enter into a surface mine, gravel pit. Including the following drivers; fuel delivery, dump truck drivers, tire repair, equipment repair, miner, etc.
Most classes start at: 7:30am – 5:00pm
- Registration starts at: 7:15am
See list of Wisconsin locations below where we will be offering these MSHA Annual Refresher Classes. Contact us regarding costs and availability if you would like to host a MSHA Group training Class onsite at your local business.
**New 2015 Class Dates**
- January 6, 2015 Citizens Telephone, 328 Main Street, New Auburn—FULL—
- January 7, 2015 American Legion, 2100 S Maple Ave, Marshfield
- January 8, 2015 Fill-Inn Station, 104 W. Columbia, Chippewa Falls
- January 14, 2015 Sacred Heart Fellowship Hall, Soo Ave, Almena—-FULL—-
- January 21, 2015 Chibardun Telephone, 401 S 1st Street, Cameron
- February 3, 2015 Abbotsford City Hall, 203N 1st Street, Abbotsford
- February 4, 2015 Alberta May’s Restaurant, 225 E. Fourth Avenue, Stanley—-FULL—-
- February 6, 2015 American Legion, 2100 S Maple Ave, Marshfield—-FULL—-
- February 11, 2015 Fill-Inn Station, 104 W. Columbia, Chippewa Falls
- February 12, 2015 American Legion, 2100 S Maple Ave, Marshfield
- February 16, 2015 VFW Post, 754 Riverview Drive, Green Bay
- February 24, 2015 Crickets Bar & Grill, 1361 100th St., Amery
- February 25, 2015 Citizens Telephone, 328 Main Street, New Auburn
- March 5, 2015 Morey Enterprises, 1565 11th Drive, Friendship WI
- March 18, 2015 Sherry Hall, 9277 2nd Street, Milladore
- March 23, 2015 CIOR Raceway, 10104 US Hwy 8, Crandon, WI
- March 24, 2015 Silver Cliff Fire Hall, W13600 Hwy C, Silver Cliff
- March 31, 2015 Bayfield Town Hall, 85450 Hwy J, Bayfield, WI
- April 1, 2015 Iron River Community Center, 8275 East Mill Street, Iron River, WI
**If you sign-up for a class and do not show up there will be a $10 charge to help cover the cost of the food ordered for your lunch. This also applies to individuals who need to change their class date.** Please call the office if you have questions.
- If you have a group of 20+ people, please contact us to schedule a MSHA class or put your name on the waiting list.
Cost for training from $50.00 per person which includes lunch. Please contact us direct for onsite business training costs and details. Please RSVP with the number of people that will be attending no later than 10 days before the MSHA training class you signed up for. Please let your fellow truck drivers know to attend this 8 Hour Annual MSHA Refresher Training Required for any drivers that enter into a surface mine, (gravel-pit). This also includes the following drivers: fuel delivery, dump truck, tire repair, equipment repair, miner, etc.
Inquire about our Onsite Company MSHA Classes also offered where we can bring the training to you and your staff.
Please fax 1-715-267-3143, email or mail the names of personnel that will be attending so that certification cards can be made out ahead of time. Ph 715-267-3142. Email: email@example.com