MSHA Part 46 Annual Refresher Classes offered by CRS.
This is a MSHA Part 46 required annual refresher training course required for any drivers that enter into a surface mine, gravel pit. Including the following drivers; fuel delivery, dump truck drivers, tire repair, equipment repair, miner, etc.
Most classes start at: 7:30am – 5:00pm
See list of Wisconsin locations below where we will be offering these MSHA Annual Refresher Classes. Contact us regarding costs and availability if you would like to host a MSHA Group training Class onsite at your local business.
- Mar. 18th, 2014 Sherry Hall, 9277 2nd St., Milladore, WI
- Mar. 24th, 2014 CIOR Raceway, 10104 US Hwy 8, Crandon, WI
- Mar. 25th, 2014 Silver Cliff Fire Hall, W136000 Hwy C, Silver Cliff, WI
- Mar. 26th, 2014 Bayfield Town Hall, 85450 Cty Hwy J Bayfield, WI
- Mar. 27th, 2014 Iron River Community Center, 8275 E Mill St., Iron River WI
- April 1, 2014 Fillin Station, 104 W Columbia, Chippewa Falls WI
- April 2, 2014 American Legion, 2100 S Maple Ave., Marshfield, WI
- May 9, 2014 Marshfield, WI (Location To Be Announced, please check back)
Cost for training from $50.00 per person which includes lunch. Please contact us direct for onsite business training costs and details. Please RSVP with the number of people that will be attending no later than 10 days before the MSHA training class you signed up for. Please let your fellow truck drivers know to attend this 8 Hour Annual MSHA Refresher Training Required for any drivers that enter into a surface mine, (gravel-pit). This also includes the following drivers: fuel delivery, dump truck, tire repair, equipment repair, miner, etc.
Inquire about our Onsite Company MSHA Classes also offered where we can bring the training to you and your staff.
Please fax 1-715-267-3143, email or mail the names of personnel that will be attending so that certification cards can be made out ahead of time. Ph 715-267-3142. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org