This is a MSHA Part 46 required annual refresher training course required for any drivers that enter into a surface mine, gravel pit. Including the following drivers; fuel delivery, dump truck drivers, tire repair, equipment repair, miner, etc.
MSHA 8 Hour Annual Refresher Training
Most classes start at: 7:30am – 5:00pm
- Registration starts at: 7:15am
See list of Wisconsin locations below where we will be offering these MSHA Annual Refresher Classes. Contact us regarding costs and availability if you would like to host a MSHA Group training Class onsite at your local business.
**2016 Class Dates**
- Jan 5th 2016 – 328 Main Street, Citizens Telephone, New Auburn, WI
- Jan 6th 2016 – 2100 S Maple Ave, American Legion, Marshfield, WI
- Jan 7th 2016 – 104 W Columbia, Fill-Inn Station, Chippewa Falls, WI
- Jan 19th 2016 – 401 S 1st Street, Chibardun Telephone, Cameron, WI
- Feb 2nd 2016 – 203N 1st Street, Abbotsford City Hall, Abbotsford, WI
- Feb 11th 2016 – 2100 S Maple Ave, American Legion, Marshfield, WI
~~~More Dates Coming Soon, Please Check Back~~~
**If you sign-up for a class and do not show up there will be a $10 charge to help cover the cost of the food ordered for your lunch. This also applies to individuals who need to change their class date.** Please call the office if you have questions.
- If you have a group of 20+ people, please contact us to schedule a MSHA class or put your name on the waiting list.
Cost for training from $50.00 per person which includes lunch. Please contact us direct for onsite business training costs and details. Please RSVP with the number of people that will be attending no later than 10 days before the MSHA training class you signed up for. Please let your fellow truck drivers know to attend this 8 Hour Annual MSHA Refresher Training Required for any drivers that enter into a surface mine, (gravel-pit). This also includes the following drivers: fuel delivery, dump truck, tire repair, equipment repair, miner, etc.
Inquire about our Onsite Company MSHA Classes also offered where we can bring the training to you and your staff.
Please fax 1-715-267-3143, email or mail the names of personnel that will be attending so that certification cards can be made out ahead of time. Ph 715-267-3142. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org